This festive season enjoy delicious and healthy Gluten Free Brownies with this easy recipe by The Coffee Club
List of Ingredients
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 ounces baking chocolate, unsweetened
- 2 teaspoons plain stevia powder
- 1 cup Gluten Free All Purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, GF
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 4 tablespoons milk of choice (I used 1%)
- 1 -1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons liquid chocolate stevia
- Optional: Chocolate chips, cacao nibs
How to do it?
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small bowl melt your coconut oil and baking chocolate.
- Stir until combined then mix in stevia powder. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine GF flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder.
- Once combined mix in the rest of the ingredients listed.
- Take a spoonful of batter and mix it into the chocolate and coconut oil and whisk until incorporated.
- Then pour it all back into the batter.
- Spray an 8 by 8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour batter and spread out evenly.
- Top with chocolate chips or cacao nibs.
- Bake for 25 minutes until a toothpick in center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing into 9 squares. Enjoy warm!